Blend in a bullet blender until smooth:
- 100 g or 1 medium fresh tomato
- 130 g boiled broccoli ( or another cruciferous vegetable)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable broth concentrate
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 oz or 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water
Whisk dry ingredients
- 350g Vital wheat gluten
- 2 Tbsp PB2 ( defatted peanut butter) - or add full far peanut butter to wet ingredients
- 130 g soybean or chickpea flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 30 g or 3 heaping Tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 30 g wheat germ
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander (optional)
- 1 tsp dry dill weed or a handful fresh dill, finely chopped
Add dry ingredients to wet to make a soft dough. If the dough isn't soft and fluffy enough, add splashed of water.
Separate into 11 buns and bake 375F for 20 min flipping half way through.
Makes a perfect post workout meal!
Store on the counter for up to 2 days, in the fridge for up to 7 days or freeze if need to store for longer.