Craving sweet and creamy? Wish your yoghurt had better macros? You got it. Make in advance with fresh or frozen strawberries, or another fruit/ berry of choice!
Texture similar to yoghurt.
Makes 2 servings. macros per serving: 148 calories, 18 g protein, 5 g fat, 7 g carbs
- 2 packages Extra Firm Silken Tofu (pic below)
- 200 g Frozen or fresh Strawberries
- 2 tsp, Lemon Juice + ground lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon, Ground Flax or chia Seed (optional)
- 1 scoop, Tru Protein (optional, I just like the taste)
- 1/4 tspn stevia / erythritol (optional)
- tiny pinch of salt (optional)
- splash water / soy milk if you want less thickness (optional)
- vanilla extract (optional)
Lemon juice + lemon rind is optional but HIGHLY recommended! A little tartness + dash salt brings the sweetness out. Try it both ways - you'll see why :)
Blend everything in the food processor, and serve decorated with fresh strawberries, mint and slivered almonds.
This is the tofu I like to get. Best macros per gram of product! If you find one with better macros... send it to me on IG asap - @gorbachevae