- 2 oz, Coconut (or any other nondairy) Milk
- 1 oz Zero Calorie Syrup
- 60 milliliter, Premium Pea Protein (I used Anthony's)
- 1 oz, Organic Cocoa Nibs (I used Anthony's)
- 1 gram, Vanilla Extract
- 5 fluid ounce, Tvp (I used Anthony's) tell them to sponsor me...
- 55 milliliter, Tahini Sesame Paste
- 1 fl oz, Maple Syrup
- pinch of Salt
- 2 fluid ounce, Oats, old fashioned
- 1 scoop, Vegan Protein Powder (I used TRU Protein Vanilla, discount below)
Mix everything together and press into a square baking dish lined with parchment paper or food grade silicone mats, and let em chill for a few hours.
If you don't care about macros, no need to use zero cal syrup - you can just use maple. And vice versa.
Add chocolate chips instead of cocoa nibs if you want a more delectable treat.
No need to use non-flavored protein, I just don't like my bars too sweet.