ALEJANDRO FIERRO I Calisthenics I – TotalBodyLab
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
3 Years Training Experience
- Currently training to compete in calisthenic tournaments.
- Soccer was the first sport of interest, specifically freestyle and futsal
- Alejandro is Mexican and Russian descent
- Alejandro is into coding but studies Clinical Physiology with a minor in Psychology
- Alejandro is into stoic philosophy and is currently writing a book on power and influence.
Fun facts about Alejandro:
- I like watching anime from time to time (Other than that I don’t really watch TV)
- I like dancing but I suck at it.
- I was training breakdancing and skateboarding at some point lol.
- I changed Majors 5 times in college.
- I have read 400+ books. (Physical and audio)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh